
A picture of little Chris! I think she looks more like me, although I still see Chris :)

All of this talk about Reina looking like Chris got my mom thinking. So, she found a picture of when I was Reina's age, and I have to admit, Reina does have some resemblance to me! The dark eyes, narrow face, and almond eyes....We haven't found a picture of Chris at Reina's age, because I still do see a lot of him in her, but the evidence is lacking at this point!

All of this talk about Reina looking like Chris got my mom thinking. So, she found a picture of when I was Reina's age, and I have to admit, Reina does have some resemblance to me! The dark eyes, narrow face, and almond eyes....We haven't found a picture of Chris at Reina's age, because I still do see a lot of him in her, but the evidence is lacking at this point!
We're heading up to Nago today for the annual Okinawan Cherry Blossom festival. Hopefully the trees will be in bloom and we'll get some cute pictures.
That is awesome! At Thanksgiving we were looking through some old pictures and there was one of me that my niece thought was Zane. It was so surreal b/c it really did look like him. Kinda funny when you realize that they look like you. Have fun in Nago!
ReplyDelete