I got my camera battery back, so I'm back to my usual ways of trying to catch Reina being cute! This lot
of pictures include two of Reina's new skills, pointing, and making a MESS. I think that came with all the walking she is doing, since now she can travel to new places quickly.
So, what have we been up to over this long camera break? Not much. We did get to go to Sophia's Birthday bash (she was the little girl who came to Reina's party). Apparently turning three is a much bigger deal - as this birthday bash was a huge success. There was a bouncy castle, about 30 people, and presents bigger than multiple children. We stayed until Reina couldn't keep her eyes open any longer and since we were sans camera battery, we didn't get any pics. It was a lot of fun though and the weather was gorgeous.


In line with my last post, Reina has finally started signing. I thought surely she'd sign "milk"
first, but honestly she's not that into milk! She's into more food! She also started clapping
recently, and I think it is no coincidence that "more" followed shortly after (for those of you who may not know, the sign for "more" is two pinched hands coming together, which is similar to clapping). I don't think Reina realizes that when I ask her if she wants more, and she produces the sign, she gets the result of more food. I think its more like, hey, Mom is clapping while we're eating, I can do that too (when she says "more"). We're going to work on
it though.
Reina's hair is finally getting long enough for me to play with it! We have slowly started putting barrettes in her hair. She needs them because we have to tame the curls the girl has. Chris says she must get this from Grandpa, b/c know one else in our family has curly hair! We'll see if the curls last.
Love the messes she makes. At least she looks so cute while doing it!
ReplyDelete