- Few to no other beach goers
- Good swimming
- Good snorkeling
- Good sand
- Secluded
- Shade? Easy to get there?
I'm even going to venture to say that those are in order from most important to least important (especially since we have an umbrella and as long as its an hour or less, we don't mind driving to meet our other requirements).
Today we hit the jackpot. We found a beach (hamahiga) that met a LOT of our requirements. It was gorgeous. We did have to pay for parking, some American's showed up when we were leaving (boo), and the snorkeling wasn't great. But it was really gorgeous. You're probably thinking, "Geez, that's three strikes," but a good beach is hard to find, and I assure you, this was a good one! You can judge for yourselves, via the pictures. Reina LOVED it, as it was a good swimming and good sand beach - perfect (except for Reina - as she HATES the sand) for little ones.
Tomorrow will be a day full of errands, cleaning, and packing in preparation for our trip on Thursday. Chris and I had quite a lengthy discussion on what Reina will where on the plane. I think a settlement was reached....but its always interesting finding out what Chris really thinks of Reina's clothes, as he usually doesn't tell me.
we had Syd wear stretchy clothes or PJ's on the plane (to encourage sleepign)
ReplyDeleteAnd no worries, we have a 50 inch plasma HD tV at your service!
HOLY Guacamole!!!!!!! I want to go to that beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTell Chris he can watch any game he wants here at our house. Celeo is watching them all, since he is up at the crack of dawn with Jack.