Again, I have little to report. I feel like I say that a lot, but still post on here I guess out of habit. Reina has been learning some new tricks that Chris and I really appreciate. She signs "thank you" pretty often now and she can shake her head "yes" when you ask her a question. She's been shaking "no" for some time now, so the yes is a welcome change. And its really cute, because she still has to deliberately shake her head "yes" in such a manner that its really a whole body yes. Pictures are just ones I took around the house of Reina being Reina. She is still waking up once at night, but if she does, that usually means she'll sleep in (today she made it till 8), so I don't mind.
We are making lots of decisions about the house and I am finally starting to realize that its going to be done in no time. We leave for the states in about 4 weeks and when we return in August, it will practically be finished. 2 more weeks of school, and I swear we're all practically counting the seconds at this point!
No comments:
Post a Comment