Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Interior Design




Final decisions have been made (well I think!). We decided on some tile that I feel really good about. After that I feel like I won't really know how I feel until I see it done. We meet again today at the kitchen showroom to make final decisions about the kitchen and the front door. I have to praise Reina for being such a trooper. We lug her to these long, boring meetings and she really had done well.

Not much else new. Reina has been talking a lot more. She is working on thank you, which is my personal favorite, since it gives her such good manners and it sounds funny when she says it, since it sounds nothing like what it should be. I have to make her 18 month appointment for June. I can't believe she's 1.5! I have uploaded random pictures of her reading, helping with the laundry (she copies EVERYTHING we do), and holding a lot of things (something else I think she gets from us).

Oh, we also made plans to go to Greece this summer. We had planned on going to London to see Liz graduate and had added on some extra time figuring we'd do some travel in europe. After much deliberation, we finally decided we really wanted to do Greece. It really is the perfect location for Chris and I, since I love the beach and he loves history. We will do Athens for a few days and then head to one of the Greek islands (right now its looking like Tinos or Naxos with a visit to Delos).

No comments:

Post a Comment