
Reina has learned how to "smile" on cue. Unfortunately she thinks this means squint and bar her teeth (see picture). Sometimes I get her to laugh and snap a good pic, and I get her to laugh because I"m cracking up at her ridiculous smile. Reina is also starting to drop some of her signs in place of words. She won't sign more or water, as she says those two words all the time, and she also usually says down too. Mind you they aren't complete words yet, but she's getting there. She is still learning new signs, and Chris and I agree that our new favorites are "cold," "go," and our old favorite "baby."

Swim lessons have been going pretty good. We finished one week and it was kind of an up and down with Reina. Some days she would tell me "all done" over and over because she wanted to get out, other days she loved it. We sing lots of songs when swimming at lessons, and her absolute favorite is "baby shark, doo, doo." We do these cute hand gestures that Reina tries to mimic. Its really cute.
Reina also has started to "play" pretend. Mr. Cow (a present from Grandma since Reina was born in the year of the cow) is her baby. She likes to put Mr. Cow in her stroller and car seat and then tuck him in with her blanket and say "shh." Then she'll walk around with him in the stroller and likes to let me hug and give Mr. Cow kisses.
As you can see from the pictures, Reina has become quite the little climber - into and on top of things. The picture in the basket was about 2 seconds before the whole thing tipped to the front and she got a nasty bruise on her chin. I fear that there will be many more tumbles in our future.
So sweet child!!! Aww I love those pictures!=)
ReplyDelete