Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Farewell


Watching "Frosty"


The Coffee Table - Walnut


The bench - to put on shoes
Grandpa Jeff leaves tomorrow. We have been so lucky to have him.  He has been busy, busy.  He and Chris made a coffee table and bench from scratch, re-surfaced the end table I made, hung most of our pictures, put up curtain tie-backs, and hid most of our wires in the living room.  I think that's it.  Reina also thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Grandpa.  She loved watching a frosty e-card that Jeff received from a friend, and most nights, before Reina went to bed, they would sit together and talk about Frosty and the animation.  He leaves tomorrow and our next visitor will probably not be until Spring Break, when my mom will visit. I mainly just wanted to get some pictures up, and thank Grandpa Jeff for a good visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment