I've been having a hard time making these posts exciting, which I'm not sure why I'm compelled to even do. I read other blogs, and am always so impressed with their writing skill, or there quick wit. But, we still have things to report, so I will just do that.
 |
| Kiln smoking at Yomitan |
In preparation for Christmas, we went to Yomitan Pottery "village" to look around. I got some cute pictures of Reina running around with a kiln smoking in the background (don't worry, the building isn't on fire!). We also had a bbq to try ribs on our own and they turned out fabulous. We had some friends over (for Reina too) and I think everyone had a great time.
 |
| "Inai, inai....BAH" |
Recently, Reina has been trying to do "peace" with her fingers, since many other people (especially Japanese) do it often in photos. So far, Reina essentially just holds up both hands with spread fingers! Silly girl. I've also figured out how to get Reina to smile for pictures (rather than squint)....you just have to pretend like you are playing peekaboo, and then she laughs!
Grandpa Jeff comes in from England tonight. We're all excited to see him and share this Christmas with him. I'm really excited to put up the tree tomorrow night. I know Reina is going to love it.
 |
| Leg hug for Daddy |
Sorry for the randomness.
 |
| Peace (Reina's best so far) |
I know what you mean. I always have reporting to do and need more entertainment value.
ReplyDelete