Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas!

I"m so excited for Christmas this year. I think Reina is just going to love it. She already likes all the singing and Christmas trees...and I am pretty sure she's going to love all the new toys, etc.  We got her a play kitchen for Christmas (with accessories) and then legos and a big puzzle (man does she LOVE puzzles) for her Birthday (having these two holidays close together sucks by they way).  I used to not like since I would get one gift for both holidays (since my birthday is the 28th).  But now, with Reina, we get TONS of toys in Dec/Jan and then nothing the rest of the year (this is all relative of course - Reina is PLENTY spoiled; And lets be real here...I SHOULD NOT BE complaining about this).  A july birthday would have been much more convenient.
At the zoo

Feeding the fish

Merry Christmas (she is actually learning to kick the ball!)

ANyhow.  I dont' have much else to say (or complain about). Dad and Romeni left last Tuesday and I know Reina misses them during the day (since she got to spend all day with them). I think she mainly misses sleeping in (which she of course does not do on the weekend) since several mornings last week she said "ne ne" or "sleepy" after Chris went and got her (and then she pointed back to her bed).  The weekend before Dad left we went to the zoo. Reina loved it. She mostly loved feeding the fish, looking at the giraffes and going on some of the kiddie rides.

Next weekend we are looking forwards to spending about two weeks with Grandpa Jeff.  Reina is so lucky to have so many dotting relatives.

1 comment: