Saturday, June 13, 2009

Continued



AND I got a new wrap that is supposed to be better for carrying "heavier" children and it is also much thinner and cooler. As a result, Reina has been QUITE tolerable of all of our experimentation. I think the video says it all. Sorry for the shaking, as I was having quite a tough time controlling my own laughter! This was Chris' very first wrap (he thought he could do it no problem!). Reina "got Chris" at the end - she spit up! As you can tell, I was a little more successful! Course who knows if I can do it again!

Make sure you read "trying new things" below and our new 5 month slide show.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Thanks for coming to dinner the other night. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video. And the new wrap looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete