Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fond Memories


We have since made the big trek across the pacific and are in Washington now. We look back to our recent travels in Korea with fondness. Visiting Grandma Has and Halil was wonderful. In addition to growing some more hair (it still seems a bit darker than I thought it would be, perhaps a light brown), Reina found her tongue in Korea and really started to work on crawling. She also proved that not only is a trooper, that she is warming up to "strangers."

The plane trip went as good as we could have hoped. After 17 hours of flying, Reina, Chris, and I slept on and off for the next 24 hours! We then drove up to Bellevue, where I am now attending a workshop for AP bio training.

Reina has met Grandad and Romeni (again) and had no problem transitioning to them as well as meeting Grandpa Eastman for the first time. We will be spending the fourth weekend with the Eastman's, and I assure you I will get some more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of progress is she making in the crawling dept? Is she moving yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Reina!!! Extra milk for you! I am soooo happy to hear she did well in Korea and on such a long flight. Do you feel like super mom or what?

    I love the tongue shot. Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete