So, we wake her up at 6:15 on work mornings (and we find her just like this...awww!).
While Chris and I are in the final stages of our routine, Reina waits in her Bumbo. Then I drop her off at daycare. About 8 hours later I rush to daycare to pick up the little one. Yesterday she saw me from afar and got excited to see me. It was really cute. Then we come home, eat, and play before our last nap of the
In other news, Reina went to her first professional soccer game. She is even caught intently watching here! And a stranger held her for a minute or so with NO tears. She actually made it back into my arms and not once cried. There were some unpleasant looks on her face, but its a start. I'm thinking the trick this time was her being in the wrap at the "new" location for some time before trying someone new. Baby steps, right?
We also celebrated Reina's five month birthday on the 5th. She's getting so big!
I love that Reina has almost as many babylegs as Jack has shoes. :-) She's so adorable.
ReplyDelete