Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quality time together





Reina has really started being interactive these last couple of weeks. She is SUPER grabby too, which means while I'm feeding her, I have to fend off her constant swipes at my face! She is very close to sitting up on her own, which is great b/c we can now put her down and she can entertain herself....she's ALMOST there!

Today we went out for dinner and she sat in her first high chair. She really liked being up with us! She was given a bowl, spoon, and fork, which she quickly put in her mouth (well, only the spoon, as the other two were a bit "dangerous" for her age!).

Chris and I both have our "quality" moments with Reina. Mine are feeding her and "wearing" her and Chris likes to, well, I guess hold her and change her (ha!). Reina has decided her first solid food will consist of, oh well, EVERYTHING! Her latest is putting magazines in her mouth. Our first experience taught us that babies cannot be left alone with magazines. After giving her her own page to "look" at, I realized that not only did she put it in her mouth, but she gummed off some pieces to chew on! Yikes! Lesson learned.

3 comments:

  1. The grabbiness is so familiar, and the papaer to eat also, i know keep all paper away from the Grabby baby! Can't wait til you guys are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grabbiness only gets worse!!! Or should I say better:( Aeraci now goes for everything in her path and paper is her favorite treat.

    ReplyDelete