Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The monkey and the little girl



We've been at Liliana and Celeo's for the past week and having so much fun I haven't updated the blog. We have mainly just been doing a lot of visiting with Liliana and Celeo and watching Reina and Jack "play." We also had a chance to visit with some of our old friends, Joe, Karen, and Sydney (their daughter who is 3 weeks older than Reina), and Elyse and JP. Reina has been on the swings at the park and walked all over downtown Bham. Chris and I got away to see a movie in the theater (while Liliana watched Reina) and Liliana and I got the day off to go do some serious shopping.

We'll be here until Saturday, in which we will drive down to Oregon to spend the rest of our vacation with my Dad and Romeni. I also will upload some more pictures to the 6 month slideshow from our visit with the Eastman's.

No comments:

Post a Comment